Can you be too comfortable?

 

When I read the Bible, I see a  recurring theme: when people get too comfortable, they tend to forget God, and the important things in life.

For me? I am comfortable in my job, the kids are grown, I have a grandchild, my finances are stable in this unstable time, my health is reasonably good... I am comfortable.

So, what's the problem now?

My diet is trash- which could lead to health problems.

My weight is higher than it needs to be which could lead to health problems... 

So... I eat good foods, sit down, binge watch old tv shows, and the cycle continues... because I am too comfortable.

The question is, how do I fix this?

I think a new Blog is key...

I think starting is key...

I think having objectives is key.

The big question is what do I want to concentrate on?

  • My connection with God
    • Prayer
    • Study - not for the sake of study, but to keep things in my remembrance
  • Exercise
  • Music
    • Bass playing
    • Guitar Playing
  • Diet
    • Eating low carb
    • Portion control
  • Relationships
    • Being intentional
A commitment to check in at the beginning and end of each day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blockers

That didn't go as planned...